IGBT Based Battery Charger
Price And Quantity
- 1000000 INR
- Electric Charger
JNIs IGBT based battery charger uses the latest state of the art space vector theory with pulse width modulation technology (SVPWM). This reduces the switching losses by limiting the switching to two-thirds of the pulse duty cycle. These chargers are built-in to provide constant DC source by charging the batteries. The charger operates in float charging and boost charging modes as per the limits set according to the characteristics of the battery. Output voltage regulation is achieved by controlling the IGBT. The charger can provide constant voltage power with simultaneous boost charge to the discharged battery. The current can limit from 10% to 90% of the charger output capacity.
- DSP controlled model that meets the requirements for new generation systems.
- Designed for continuous operation at full rated load.
- Display of system status and fault alarms on a 128 x 64 graphics LCD unit.
- Full galvanic isolation between input & output.
- Overload and short-circuit protection.
- System is best known for its stability, precision (noise immunity), and flexibility (using software).
- Designed for minimal maintenance & remote operation.
- Highly efficient and compact design.
- Predictive control of rectification using DSP control.
- Provided communication ports for local interfacing, potential free contacts for external communication.
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 4 Per Month
- 7 Days
- All India